On September 09th, Eric Kramer (data scientist at Dataiku) presented our sixth Free Training, "Ending the R vs Python war in DSS".
And here's the video:
Don't miss our next Free Training on Wednesday, September 21rd, with Léo Dreyfus-Schmidt (Dataiku's data scientist).
Remember that you can already review our last Free Trainings:
- How to Develop Indicators Using Healthcare Data (by Kurt Muehmel)
- How to merge different datasets (by Kenji Lefèvre)
- How to build your first predictive model (by Thomas Cabrol)
- How to make the best data visualization with DSS (by Joachim Zentici)
- How to use SQL in DSS (by Clément Stenac)
See you soon and stay tuned for upcoming Free Trainings.