On November 12th, Hugo Le Squeren (Business Engineer at Dataiku) presented our tenth Free Training, "Make your first Churn Prevention Model in DSS".
And here's the video:
Remember that you can already review our last Free Trainings:
- How to Develop Indicators Using Healthcare Data (by Kurt Muehmel)
- How to merge different datasets (by Kenji Lefèvre)
- How to build your first predictive model (by Thomas Cabrol)
- How to make the best data visualization with DSS (by Joachim Zentici)
- How to use SQL in DSS (by Clément Stenac)
- Ending the R vs Python war in DSS (by Eric Kramer)
- Sports Analytics and Clustering in DSS (by Léo Dreyfus Schmidt)
- Unleash the power of Spark in DSS 2.1 (by Thomas Cabrol)
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing (by Hanna Julienne)
See you soon and stay tuned for upcoming Free Trainings.