On February 29th, Eric Kramer (Data scientist at Dataiku) presented our thirteenth Free Training, "DSS Leverage your Patient Data in 15 minutes".
And here's the video:
Now, you are ready to download and use the free edition of Data Science Studio!
Remember that you can already review our last Free Trainings:
- How to Develop Indicators Using Healthcare Data (by Kurt Muehmel)
- How to merge different datasets (by Kenji Lefèvre)
- How to build your first predictive model (by Thomas Cabrol)
- How to make the best data visualization with DSS (by Joachim Zentici)
- How to use SQL in DSS (by Clément Stenac)
- Ending the R vs Python war in DSS (by Eric Kramer)
- Sports Analytics and Clustering in DSS (by Léo Dreyfus Schmidt)
- Unleash the power of Spark in DSS 2.1 (by Thomas Cabrol)
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing (by Hanna Julienne)
- Make your first Churn Prevention Model in DSS (by Hugo le Squeren)
- DSS' Predictive API: 15mn to Build, Train, Deploy and Run Your Predictive Application (by Matthieu Scordia)
See you soon and stay tuned for upcoming Free Trainings.